Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ice cream

So we made some ice cream awhile back for a birthday. BTW if you make your own ice cream have you tried the recipe using sweetened condensed milk? It's the creamiest and easiest by far and the variation of mix-ins is endless. We have an ice cream machine, however apparently there's a method you can use to make it without one!

Back to the story...I suppose if you didn't go the machine route you wouldn't be able to get it all over your face as you clean off the appliance.

Or fight with your sister over what part you get to clean off.

I think Sarah was trying to be more health conscious than the rest of the crew by munching on the blood pressure toy from the doctor kit.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I absolutely ADORE Emily's face in this post. I relate to her the most. Your daughters make me smile! And ice cream makes me hungry. I did see a recipe using condensed milk once. Say, when are you going to import all of your old recipes here? I loved looking through that link.

Elizabeth said...

love the pictures